Fisbowl.work is a service of Lightboxlab BV. This policy describes how LightboxLab collects, uses and shares information. LightboxLab does this in the role of data processor, with the aim of linking the best candidates to vacancies. LightboxLab refers here to the entity that offers the services under the name Fishbowl.work through its platforms and website (the “Services”).
The platform distinguishes 2 types of users: 1) Recruiters who post vacancies and share them with Scouts, 2) Scouts: employees and other specifically invited users who look for suitable candidates for the vacancies on behalf of the recruiter. The policy below applies to both groups.
Information we process
LightboxLab processes your personal data because you use our Services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. We need this information in order to provide and improve our services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Data from CVs that you submit as a Scout or receive as a Recruiter
- Personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website and platform
- List of contact detailsBank account number
- Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our Services do not specifically ask for special personal data as referred to in Article 9 of the GDPR (such as race, creed, or political preference). However, we cannot prevent a candidate from mentioning it on a CV, with which it can nevertheless be saved as part of it in our database (for example as part of a PDF). In this case, we assume that the candidate has made a conscious choice to share this with the recruiter who posted the vacancy and that this data may be shared with this recruiter.
Our Services do not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16 unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will delete this information.
Lightboxlab processes data for the following activities:
- Finding the best candidates for vacancies and vice versa
- Sending campaigns to Scouts (for example emails with vacancies) and system updates about the status of hiring procedures for both Souts and Recruiters
- Handling payments for subscription fees and bonuses (Recruiters) and paying out bonuses (to Scouts)
- Sending newslettersTo be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account
- LightboxLab analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve Services and to tailor the - range of Services to your preferences.
- LightboxLab also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return
- LightboxLab does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people, but the system can make automated recommendations (eg proposing a candidate to a recruiter)
How long we keep personal data
LightboxLab does not store your personal data longer than is necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected and to perform the Services.
- Account data is saved after closing your account, so that you can access your history later.
If you explicitly request this, we can delete your account data after closing the account.
- If you are subscribed to a newsletter, we will keep your name and email address until you have unsubscribed
- We keep your CV data (name and address, education, work history, etc.) as long as you leave it in our system
- We keep data of candidates that you submit for a maximum of 12 months after the candidate’s process for the vacancy for which the referral has been submitted.
Sharing personal data with third parties
LightboxLab only shares your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the proper functioning of the platform and to comply with any legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. LightboxLab remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by LightboxLab and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. LightboxLab would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the Dutch supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via this link.How we protect personal data
LightboxLab takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact detailsLightboxLab BV, located at Daniël Stoopendaallaan 10, 3603 EL, Maarssen, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. Eric van Dijk is the Data Protection Officer of LightboxLab. He can be reached via email@example.com.